Sports Lessons | Aquatics and Swimming Lessons | Racquetball Lessons
Elite Soccer Training
Instructor: Kris Ray
Purpose: The primary purpose of the Elite Soccer Training program is to take a player's skill level and knowledge of the game to the next level. Each session is an intense hour or half-hour of technical training which makes for a more composed player on the field. The player will develop technical skills, increase speed and agility, and improve conditioning.
Individual Packages - One hour sessions
- One session - $30.00 per session
- 4 sessions - $27.00 per session
- 8 sessions - $25.00 per session
Group Packages - One hour sessions
- 2 people - $15.00 per player
- 4 sessions - $13.50 per player
- 8 sessions - $12.50 per player
Group and Team sessions - 1 1/2 hour sessions
- Group sessions 3-6 players - $10.00 per player
- Team sessions 7+ players - $80.00 per team
Individual Packages - 1/2 hour sessions for players under the age of 10
- One session - $25.00
- 4 sessions - $17.00 per session
- 8 sessions - $15.00 per session
For scheduling information contact Kris Ray at 266-1125 or email at: [email protected]
Aquatics Program and Swim Lessons| Back
Aqua Aerobics offers challenging moves for all fitness levels and no swimming ability is required. Combine the decreased impact to the joints due to buoyancy, with excellent muscular conditioning, due to the resistance of the water, and you have the perfect workout. Doctors recommend aquatics as the best form of exercise for those who are overweight or new to exercise and to patients with arthritis, knee or back problems, rehabilitating an injury or osteoporosis.
For fun, fitness, sport or recreation, water is the perfect element. Water can challenge the most fit individual or aerobically condition the most inexperienced exerciser. Whether you prefer to exercise alone, in a group, or with your family- water is the answer.
The Sports Barn Aquatics Program includes early morning and evening water aerobics classes, as well as mid-morning adapted aerobics classes for members with special physical issues such as arthritis, joint replacements or diabetes. These classes are offered at the Downtown Club year round and the North and East Clubs on a seasonal basis. See the Aquatics/Pool schedule for a listing of all classes.
Our lap pools at each location offer an opportunity for swimmers to get their aerobics activity or competition training by swimming laps. Lane reservations can be made via our club TouchFit reservation system or by contacting the front desk. We request that all lanes be shared.
The Sports Barn offers swim lessons to all ages and swim abilities. The lessons are available at the Downtown Club year round and seasonally at the North and East clubs. For info on swim lessons contact:
Downtown: Frances Archer (423) 266-1125
For more information on the Aquatics Program contact:
Teresa Wade (423) 266-1125 or [email protected]
Racquetball Programs | Back
Ethan Carver - Sports Barn Racquetball consultant
The Sports Barn is a wonderful environment in which the new, the intermediate and the tournament bound players can hone their skills.
Our consultant can help you no matter what your level of play.
Here are just a few of the opportunities provided:
- Free introductory racquetball clinics each month
- Tournaments - In-house and USRA sanctioned tournaments
- Ladders - Skill based challenge inside the club
- Product Demonstrations and Clinics for adults and juniors
Check our "events" page for posted annoucements about these opportunites.
For more information contact Ethan at: [email protected]
More on Ethan:
- Head Sponsored tournament player and instructor
- Played and competed in racquetball since 1991
- Played in Tennessee, California, Maryland, and Virginia
- Won local tournaments in age and skill divisions
- 5 years teaching experience
- Has taught players from recreational to intermediate levels
- Has taught men and women of all ages